Wednesday 14 March 2007

Sorry...

Dying to blog about what I'm up to at the moment as there is LOADS of material in it. Not wise for various reasons, however. Next week might be a bit quiet too. Will fill you in soon.

As a blatent stop gap, any wannabe barristers coming across this should check out Legal Beagle's advice on applying for pupillage. I have to admit, the practice/practise thing regularly catches me out.

I'm also happy to report that someone only today came across this blog with the search terms 'plumbier sex'. Not sure whether that beats my other contender for favourite: 'can barristers have girlfriends'.

6 comments:

Law Student said...

How do you use blogger to see how people came across your blog?

BabyBarista said...

Have you decided what to call the next Master?

Anonymous said...

“semen taste test blog” was the best search term I got.

http://geeklawyer.org/blog/2006/07/13/search-terms-resulting-in-hits-to-this-site/

Meg said...

Aren't barristers like monks?

I get an awful lot of hits from 'batgirl bound' or 'batgirl trapped'. This would worry me but for the fact that I have been on the internet long enough to become seriously blasé.

lo-fi librarian said...

My favourite search term was 'librarian behind'. Nevermind that, what is going on that means you can't blog, is it exciting?

Pupilblogger said...

Sorry all, bit busy. Law Student, I now use Google Analytics, which looks great but is largely incomprehensible. I also use Sitemeter. Both are easy to install. Babybarista, I haven't yet, no. I am sorely tempted just to stick to 'The Master', though, and perhaps 'Old Master' or similar. Hasn't really arisen as an issue yet, but will do shortly. Keep up the good work, btw, I heard a group of pupils in the real world talking about your blog the other day. Librarians and David, that sounds pretty scarey, frankly. It's an odd world out there. What did all these people do before there was the internet? Rhetorical question, obviously, I don't want to think about what the answers might be.